Sign Up If You Want To:
- Speak with a professional in detail
about driving record services.
- Discover the power of screening
Delaware Driving Record
Although most traffic laws in all states are somewhat uniform, there are some that may be unique to Delaware. Because of this, we suggest that you pick up a driver manual at one of our offices to acquaint yourself with Delaware's traffic laws. When you obtain your driver license you may also register to vote and/or become an organ donor through our offices.
Delaware Minimum Coverage Requirements
- $15,000 for bodily injury or death of one person in any one accident.
- $30,000 for bodily injury or death of two or more persons in any one accident.
- $10,000 for injury to or destruction of property of others in any one accident.
Delaware Driver License Points
|Points||Type of Violation|
|2||Speeding - 1 - 9 miles per hour (MPH) over posted limit|
|4||Speeding - 10 - 14 MPH over posted limit|
|5||Speeding - 15 - 19 MPH over posted limit|
|5||Speeding - 20 MPH or more over posted limit|
|6||Passing a Stopped School Bus|
|3||Disregarding Stop Sign or Red Light|
|2||Other Moving Violations (contained in Chapters 27,41,42 of Title 21)|
Additional Delaware Resources